[personal profile] m_fkill
So the last post was posted just before our 1st interleague bout of the year. I'm writing this a couple of weeks later.
Well we lost that bout. It was tight near the start, Big Bucks took a lead and then we caught up but not quite enough to win the bout. The final score was something like 118 - 144.
It was probably the bout that i found the hardest. After the bout I showered and changed then stayed at Ponds forge a while cleaning the floor, we had decided to use a dry wipe marker to draw the track on to the floor and even though we had tested wiping it off before taping the track down when we cam to clean up the blue marker was a lot more difficult to remove. Put that down to experience wont do it again.
So left Ponds forge went to the pub, a few people had ordered food but it was taking a long time to come. I stayed a while but didn't feel like eating and had started to feel a bit grumpy so decided to head off home. Anyway sitting on the tram i just cried, not sure why I cried or what it was about I just know I needed to cry.

Looking back now it was part tiredness, part frustration. We've lost a few home games now where we have gone behind near the start and closed in near the end but not been able to take the win. If we can understand where we are going wrong then we can do something about it. We've discussed stuff and come up with some thoughts but not sure yet if we have really cracked the problem.

So more Roller Derby this weekend. First of all Saturday will be playing as part of team Glam in a mixed Team Goths Vs Glam bout as a preliminary before Hot Wheels Roller Derbv take on Hellfire Harlots and then on Sunday it will be the 2nd Intraleague bout of 2012.

Profile

m_fkill

August 2012

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
121314151617 18
19202122232425
262728293031 

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 28th, 2026 04:29 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios